I feel like an official grown up. This being my last christmas at home for the next few years, I realised how much being a grown up stinks. While my siblings recieved Ipod touches, video games, and other toys. I got towels, sheets, and a shower kit. Ha!
I'm excited though, I only have 5 more days until I enter the MTC! I can't wait. All my stuff is basically ready, I want to go and pack. Everytime I mention it though, my mom starts to cry. I guess I'll wait until after the holiday. This being my first entry on the blog I don't really have alot to say today. My farewell is on the 27th and I get set apart Tuesday night. I cant wait!!
Time has gone by so fast, it seemed like just yesterday I was opening my call.
Well from now on my mom will be putting up my post's from emails she gets. I love you all!!
Elder Eborn
7 comments:
JT,
We're going to miss you, but we know this will be a great blessing for the Russian people, past, present, and future. The gospel blesses them all. We are honored to have you in our family and know the Lord is pleased with your life and your dedication to serving Him and others.
God be with you always,
Grandpa Bart
I LOve you too JT and you know you are alwysa in my prayers..I will be on here ALOT!!!
Being a grownup also has its rewards, like watching your awesome nephew speak at his missionary farewell! We love you and know that you will be a wonderful misssionary.
JT,
You did a fabulous job today at your farewell. You are such a great example. I KNOW that you are going to be a vital instrument there in Russia. You are just what is needed and I believe that you will do your best and success will come your way. I love you and pray for your safety and peace. You will always be in our thoughts and we will keep in touch. Thank you for letting me be a part of your life. I am so lucky.
God Bless you,
Aunt Alison
Thanks for letting me be a part of your life. I am so proud of you. I am however feeling REALLY old. I remember running out to meet your parents as they drove into Montpelier for a visit. We all fought to be the firt one to hold and play with you. I remember the many times I babysat you. You were the CUTEST kid ever.... Now.. look at you all grown up and leaving on your mission. We love you and will keep in touch with you often. Good luck, you will be a wonderful missionary. The folks in Russia are the most fortunate people to have you searching for them.
Love you JT!
Aunt Alison
Ahh, welcome to adulthood. I am actually way too excited when I get new towels or sheets. I guess that happens as time goes on. Hope your farewell went well, and tonight you will be in missionary mode! Learn alot, Eryn
JT- you're a great leader, and will do very well in Russia. Make us proud. Keep us updated. Be safe.
Jeremy
Post a Comment