Hey Mommy,
Just a quick note, Elder Trunov, is looking to study at BYU after his mission ends. He's got his Bachelors in Marketing and wants to work on his MBA. I was wondering if you could figure out what kind of stuff he'd have to do in order to go there and continue his education? I know you're busy and have a lot to do being a "big wig and all ;)" but he'd (and I) would appreciate the help if you could.
Also, on my side of the college front if you could look into getting me enrolled for the Spring 2012 Semester at Weber that'd be awesome :) The classes go pretty quick and I know we should probably start working on it sooner rather then later.
Plus if you could figure out anything I need to do so I can get Financial Aid, as well as any scholarships so we can be all good to go when I get home the end of this year. SO yeah ..This is a needy email ...so sorry. I just know that you're the one who will/can figure all this stuff out so yeah :) what'd I do with out my mommy! I love you!
JT
No comments:
Post a Comment