Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day From Russia

Bless Sister Maughan, yesterday at Megan's volleyball meet, I was waiting for her game to start (we leave around 6 am and stay all day on these days) when my phone beep'd I looked down and saw this email/note with the accompanying photo. 

Brought a tear to my eye, and warmed my heart.  Thank you Sister Maughan for letting me know our missionary recieved his new shirts (along with the other little supplies we sent). I was worrying because I know he was running low on his white shirt situation.   Here is the email...

"Brother and Sister Eborn, I thought you might like this picture of your Elder. He does a wonderful job as a missionary and zone leader! You can be very proud of the job he is doing. It is a pleasure to serve with him.

Sincerely,
Sister Maughan"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love his big smile, smiles go a
long way. I feel those same tears.
This mission is going to make him
an outstanding man. He is also
inspiring us as to the truthfulness
of the gospel. Don't you just love
him. Is there a way to get one of
these pictures off the blog? I have
a sister on my group whose has a
grandson in Samaria and she shows
me pictures of her grandson from his mission and I want to show her
MY GRANDSON on his mission. Let us
know. Love to all, Iris

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

Iris, to get a picture off.

Click on the photo you want.
Right Click
Select Save As
Save (either to desktop/folder)

Then, go to the desktop/folder and hit print!

How Many Check-in on JT

Listen to Mission Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones