Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Visa Trip

JT emailed us it was late at night for him, he said, "hey, it's really late, I have an early flight to Finland in the morning----I have printed off your letters will read them on the flight and write later in the week."

Check  back later in the week.

2 comments:

Bart said...

Good to Know what he's doing. Thanks!!!

Stan said...

I will be checking I wait every week for his letter...HUM I guess he will have to keep writing when he gets home it has gotten to be part of my weekly routine.I cant wait for his letters.I cant imagine how string his spirit is in person.cant wait to find out .What a blessed day that will be.to give my Tator bug a big hug:)Love him so much,what blessings he has brought to our family,

How Many Check-in on JT

Listen to Mission Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones