The Life and Times of Elder Jason Taylor Eborn in the Russia, Novosibirsk Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints.
What a great picture!!!!! I glad hewill be able to send pictures now.We will all enjoy seeing those.Thanks for sending them.Love Grandma Iris
very cool!
"And I saw another angel fly" takes on a litte different meaning now, allbeit a very slight difference.Love you all and always,Grandpa Bart
wow!it's cool!This is my branch!:)Elder Eborn gave me address of this blog!he said that i could meet with his family. he asked that i send you that he loves his family very much and miss...
He looks great! And what a beautiful building.
How beautiful!!! He is having fun thats for sure!! LOL!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a great picture!!!!! I glad he
will be able to send pictures now.
We will all enjoy seeing those.
Thanks for sending them.
Love Grandma Iris
very cool!
"And I saw another angel fly" takes on a litte different meaning now, allbeit a very slight difference.
Love you all and always,
Grandpa Bart
wow!it's cool!
This is my branch!:)
Elder Eborn gave me address of this blog!he said that i could meet with his family. he asked that i send you that he loves his family very much and miss...
He looks great! And what a beautiful building.
How beautiful!!! He is having fun thats for sure!! LOL!
Post a Comment