Friday, May 7, 2010

Missionaries in Tomsk

5 comments:

Bart said...

If wasn't already a member of the Church and I saw these six missionaries I'd be for finding out what they have. They are great. You can see it in their smiles.

Lyudmila Savicheva said...

I love them!!!
our zone is the best of the best!

Anonymous said...

I will be traveling to Russia in December, and will be visiting Kemerovo and Novosibirsk. I am trying to reach the mission home / office. I would like to call them to discuss with them a teaching opportunity in the area. I am a member of the church living in St. George, Utah, but am married to a woman from Yashkino (with ties to Tomsk, Kemerovo and Novosibirsk) Can you tell me how to reach the mission office?
Paul@snwp.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I got this website from my friend who shared
with me on the topic of this website and now this time I am visiting this web page and reading
very informative articles at this time.
My web-site :: forex free

How Many Check-in on JT

Listen to Mission Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones