Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Years at BSA Camp Have Paid Off

Hello family and who ever else reads this! :)
So we were getting ready to go to go do email this morning and the Zl's came over to drop off some cardboard and stuff at our apartment.  We are going to make a fort for p-day! (bet ya can't guess who came up with that idea, hee hee).

Well, we all got in the elevator and were heading down the lift---we heard the elevator grind to a hault and were stuck in the elevator. Elder Hansen tried to open the rest of the door but it was no use. We were stuck between the 3 and 4th floor of our building. We stayed there for about 30 minutes until someone came and fixed the lift. Don't worry I'll send a picture! This week has been great though really. We've been working hard and having fun. I know I say that a lot but it's the only way to say it if you're not working hard it's hard to have fun!

The hot water in our apartment is still off and let me tell ya it's not like we don't just have hot water in Russia there are only 2 temperatures of water--boiling lava hot, or ice cold. And without the boiling lava hot we are only left with the cold. I use to enjoy taking a shower after working out in the morning. But now it is more of a chore :( one would think that after 2 weeks of this---you'd be use to it but nope every morning you just want to cry due to the freezing cold that is hitting your body! 

So this week we've had some fun adventures we had a picnic with the members of the branch here down on the bank of the river. Very Cold. So Elder Hansen and I wore our shapki! It was awesome everyone thought we were just insane (you are only suppose to wear them when it's like -40 but we decided it would be a good day for them). We ate some weird hot dog things that I am pretty sure were made out of horse meat or something.

OH! On that note, guess what? I am turning in to quite the little Chef.  I can cook up a delicous masterpieces! It's been fun---all of those years at camp really have come in handy out here!

We've been trying to find new people to teach so that we can keep teaching people and we have had some success with that. We met this old man, who lives really close to the branch building, he's so cool. He's an artist! He has lots of really cool works that are all over the world. He's done works for all sorts of church's around the world and became interested with religion and wants to know about what we believe so it should be very interesting to see what happens with him.

Also with missionary work, there are some ever famous experiences of contacting and tracting! Yesterday, we went out and talked with people on the street which was super cool. (Minus the fact that we were completely rejected by everyone). It kind of made me sad, because these people have the opportunity to have the best thing in the world for free and yet they don't want to take it. This one guy actually had the Book of Mormon in his hand and then basically threw it back at us and ran inside his shop/hut/thing. Potential-- is something I see in all of these people and I want so bad for them to achieve the potential they can! I just need to keep going. Someone's waiting and ready for this. I just gotta find them!

 I love you all thanks for all you're love and support.



LIVESTRONG,
ELDER EBORN


Mom and Dad - Dad thats way cool about your Vigil honor. Thank you for the email about it. It made me smile. Mom sounds like things are busy at home, work, and with your stake calling! You're awesome, and can handle it all so well.  Send all the kids my love. I miss them like crazy, especially my brother let him know I love him.  Tanner, the Church is True, I know this will all my heart.



Grandma and Grandpa - Thanks for the email! I  always love hearing from you! Grandpa I wanna see some pictures from this fishing trip! Happy birthday! You've got about another 30-40 to go! ;) My kids gotta know Grandpa!

Haley- Thanks for the email! Glad you're doing well! Sorry I don't have much time to write but have fun! Send everyone a hello for me!

5 comments:

Bart said...

Thanks for the early post. We always look forward to hearing from our member of the Siberian Battalion. It sounds like he's doing well. I'm glad he said it makes him sad when the people reject their message. If he'd said it makes him mad, then you'd know his heart was in the wrong place. Not he case with Elder Eborn.

Love you all and always,

Grandpa Bart

Bart said...

Got to love that man. His heart is
in the right place, work, work, work. He will be rewarded for all
his efforts. Love you all!!!!!!

Love Grandma Iris

Anonymous said...

The phony shrink asks him to tell him about the ancient wizard. [url=http://www.2012canadagoosepascher.fr]Canada Goose Pas Cher[/url] The 40-minute long rides willtravel to the Marblehead Lighthouse and backto Lakeside. We were starting to understand what it meant to have lack of closure, to accept that we might never know what happened. So maybe they'll buy more stuff.
And those needs are growing. [url=http://www.icanadagooseca.com]canada goose toronto[/url] Never stop flirting with your man, they would love it, don t turn yourself in a boring housewife. http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca
http://flyballbags.com When the surfer does appear, he trots around the globe making large potholes for Galactus to dip his cloud fingers into and our heroes put on a pathetic show of trying to stop him (not helped by idiotic military characters who disregard everything Reed Richards says, lock up the F4 after they help capture the Surfer and allow Doctor Doom to wander free and steal the power cosmic). [url=http://www.onlinebeatsbydreoutlet.com]take off ear cups beats pro[/url]

Anonymous said...

Palin is an idiot (Maa maa Grizzlies *Git-er-done*) with no experience worthy of running for president. [url=http://www.2012canadagoosepascher.fr]Canada Goose Pas Cher[/url] The popularity of pricey mats reflects a spike in yoga practice. Like how some security guards won't touch blacks for fear they could be labeled racist by stopping a person. It is easy to see why so many people would buy the Amazon Kindle.
I do my best to cut down on rubbish when I shop. [url=http://www.icanadagooseca.com]canada goose parka[/url] Always talks about getting rich, drugs, calls women "hos" talks about getting shot. [url=http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca]canada goose[/url]
[url=http://flyballbags.com]canada goose jacket[/url] Christian Louboutin is a French shoe designer whose signature red-soled shoes have been worn by several celebrities including Angelina JolieĆ¢€¦"Mondaydsfdsf commented on huang1312135's blog post became stained with the light scarlet blood"Every Air Jordan Shoes 2012pair of Jordan shoes Jordan Shoes Retro 1are works of art, each Jordan ads are art films. [url=http://www.onlinebeatsbydreoutlet.com]difference between beats pro real and fake[/url]

Anonymous said...

Then LT went with them to have a drink and I gladly indulged my inner recluse by volunteering to stay behind with the sleeping baby (which is best for all concerned when I am allegedly high, unless you want to hear an extended free-association riff on the semiotics of lamination*). [url=http://www.vanessasac.com]cabas vanessa bruno[/url] There is usually at least one Water Rail in North Marsh in winter, and the trees around the lake have Siskin and the occasional Lesser Redpoll. Quite alot of the other skulls I've knobbed I would have missed. But soon, the low roar of the ocean becomes background music for an afternoon swim and nap in the sun.
He said, "always wrong".. [url=http://www.icanadagooseca.com]canada goose outlet[/url] When it really gets out of control I take in extra herbs Prime Again. [url=http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca]canada goose for sale[/url]
[url=http://flyballbags.com]canada goose[/url] "I'm not going to play one of my songs tonight, because tonight is not about me," Gaga said before she sat in front of a grand piano to sing and play, "It's about you." In November 2009 Gaga announced the release of The Fame Monster, a collection of eight songs that dealt with the darker side of fame as experienced by Gaga over the course of 2008-2009 while travelling around the world, and are expressed through a monster metaphor. [url=http://www.onlinebeatsbydreoutlet.com]beats by dre bluetooth box[/url]

How Many Check-in on JT

Listen to Mission Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones