Friday, June 11, 2010

Finland ~ First Trip

Hey family! I thought I better shoot you a quick email (mom I am ok) I am in Finland and just went to the Helsinki Temple its awesome! I will send you more information later, I just wanted to let you know I love you and that I am not dead!


Livestrong!

Elder Eborn

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Can't wait to hear if he catches up to Clint!

Bart said...

Young guys enjoy the traveling and it will undoubtedly be a great experience for him. I'm so glad he got to go to the temple. It really helps us put things in the proper perspective. We are eternal beings, God's children.

We're looking forward to the full report.

terri said...

Im so glad he got to go the temple.he will be a areal world traveler when he gets home..

How Many Check-in on JT

Listen to Mission Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones