Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Time Doesn't Wait

Hey,
Just a quick note, I have a leadership conference here this week so we
won't really have a P-day...so I will probably write home about my week,
when I have a break and can stop by a net cafe, but I wanted to drop a line
and let you know that I got my package!  It had been cut open and
everything had been gone through (even the Reese's peices ha) the card
games were ripped open as well, but you did a pretty good job hiding the important stuff
---it was still there between a pack of cards. So I've got it :) so idk, it all worked so no worries. Oh, and I am sorry if my last email was a little scary ha no worries. President won't take away my Christmas call. he wouldn't want to have moms wrath. LOL

Well I'd better get going. We've got a lot to do today and time doesn't seem to want to wait!

I love you guys :) Thanks for everything. I will send you another email tommorrow.

из руссию с любовью,
Elder Eborn

No comments:

How Many Check-in on JT

Listen to Mission Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones