Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Thank you for the Kind Posts

Having this and my family blog up via public is something I go back and forth on.... I keep the blog as our family history, and record for others to see.  It is interesting, here on Elder Eborn's blog (which I moderate) some of the mean things people in Russia say.  Gives me a glimpse of what my son must deal with on a daily basis.  However, he never mentions or complains. 

I am proud of my American son, who has put his goals, education, and family on hold to go share a great message to others who may not be aware.  I am sad, when people are mean to him. 

4 comments:

Bart said...

These things happen, and we can only feel sorry for any who are not kind in their comments about JT or any of the other missionaries around the world. Someday they will understand, and then they will be sorry for not being as kind as they should have been. I'm sure JT prays fo these people and we should too, that their hearts will be softened and their mind will be opened.


Love our missionary in Siberia and all of his wonderful family.

Grandpa Bart

Tina Wilkinson said...

My son went to Northridge with JT and I happened upon your blog. My son is serving in Trujillo Peru right now, and I am also so proud of him. I think it is so amazing that these kids put their lives on hold to serve their Father in Heaven. I really didn't understand the sacrifice until I sent out my son. I am sad that people say mean things. I love reading about JT's experiences, he seems like he is a fabulous missionary!!

terri said...

I Love you JT and I'm so proud of you,you are very Loved by your family here at home and your Heavenly Father and our family in Heaven.God speed.

Anonymous said...

Give me names!!!
This protective aunt will TAKE EM DOWN!!!! LOL!

How Many Check-in on JT

Listen to Mission Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones